Thursday, February 2, 2012

the show goes on.....

if we had to hear the sweetest, one of them anyway, little voice ask ONE MORE time for a 
'BIIIIIIG BASSET BALL GOAL' we may have cried..... so we did the "right thing" just what Dr. Phil would advise we feel for sure.... we bought him one!!!!   We justified it by saying "his birthday is in about 6 weeks"......
 we proudly present the PUT TOGETHER JOY.... Daddyc had three little helpers, 4 if you count the black dog.
 and one really really excited little 2 almost 3 year old......  Give him a ball.... it is his greatest want and need!!!  And this morning AT 4:10 a.m. he came to my bedside "wanna play bassetball, wanna shoot hoops weeth me"........

 but NOT to take any attention off my precious 3 almost 4 year old... My little superstar!!!! 16 days but who is counting... Not him-  he quite possibly be the most laid back sole EVER was.... who knew?  
"sam, you have a big birthday coming up, are you excited?"
"yes.... while not even checking up..."
"what do you want for your birthday, like a present?"
"oh, nothing really mom"
ooooooookkkkkk????  Now, i'm wondering who you belong too 'cause its NOT your mama and daddy.



 we have a new baby on the street and she goes by Bell.  Seriously, i may steal her one day soon.....

 And another baby is ONE!!!!  so big.  
 my biggest baby is into building THESE...sigh!!!  

 meanwhile, we called for some back up help with the goal or just some help period.

 wearing his jeans. usually an Auburn jersey, and playing ball.  HEAVEN ON EARTH for this child of mine..........  he dressed himself this morning in JEANS of course.... a golf shirt AND a JERSEY-  socks and tennis shoes... so long baby of mine!!!!
 The two of us decided to take to the zoo and enjoy our monday.... I guess i was into the kangaroos when i turn around and clearly my 2 year old is OVER the DO NOT GO THERE area..... and as he claimed "i had to mama, i'm doing some work"
 a stop sign, do not disturb, or don't cross the line sign is a
"COME ON, YOU HAVE TOO, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO INVITATION for my brood" seriously boys..... do the RIGHT thing!!!!  


 we pocketed some pretty cool rocks that he knew "daddy will LOVEEEE these zoo rocks" and secretly i knew he would, wink wink.... 







 we have jumped a little.

 upon arrival of my middle baby....
W:"oh sam, i missed you... you are my best friend"
S: offered a smirk.
I almost offered tears but refrained.
 and upon request we have taken up karate, sniff sniff.  I sure do miss seeing my biggest baby... This is TWO days a week and with b'ball one day a week and BIG school most all day.... I MISS HIM GREATLY!!!!   

 And while straightening up the mess locked behind some doors on a book shelf, i thought "God bless a third or more child" 
Here we have Jack (that is the ole' jack rabbit lovey of my first born) picture taken by a pro, hand tinted and matted with signature to go with it, framed by framer.  Next up, we have Lamby, my middle child's lovey, taken by a pro, thrown in a ready made frame.... Next up....... NOTHING!!!  My littlest lamb has a dear dear frog named "F" i mean seriously... F..... Not even a homemade shot, AND I SHOOT QUITE A FEW.... Well F, today is your day!!!!  if he's lucky, he'll get a shutterfly printout too.  woo hoo!
 i love the phase of i wanna do what YOU do.... so sweet!!!!  
 i present to you.
F

 we both love our dyson vaccums and he may ask me everyday, "are we DACUUUMING today mom" and usually the answer is a under my breath YES.

 and we have been dying to see our twin girls dance and our beloved neighbor do some ballet...... So there we went... NO twins!   but we enjoyed seeing Miss Priss prance around and i was reminded greatly how i know now why i didn't like ballet.......  Can we change the music and move a little faster please... just sayin'-  Or atleast put on some tap shoes!!!!
 AND.... we are a NO sippy cup family.... I have not said that in over 6 years...... We have moved to these straw cups below or a "NORMAL" glass.... I'm not ready to clean up spills in the car and on the sofa yet, so these it is..... AND NO pull ups either.... I knew this would happen, they claimed they are BIG boys now.... and don't wear those. of course they did, i just bought an ECONOMY size box LAST week.....
 And this is a common thing... my little gamer... There is one in every family???? is there.  My middle child loves games.....

the end.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment