Wednesday, January 4, 2012

round up & COLD

um, i'd like to file a complaint.... I need 75 degrees and sunny please.   20s are just too darn cold.  
phone pics.
 another random note.  have y'all spun/biked/played on these bikes??  so fun.   hardly exercise if you ask me.... i'm off to do this this morning due to the artic chill of 25 degrees, my running shoes have froze solid......
 and by the looks of these snaps... it was a WHATEVER just grab some type of clothing and lets GO!!!!   A jersey over cute shirt, pajama shirt with cute outfit pants?????  whatever.
 remember my fabric store day... OH my goodness how could you forget.... Don't fret, i do NOT have my 6 year old in lace, i did ponder piping the pocket with it...but didn't........phew! that was close.  

my last hoorah for the fashion show and easter....... Big time lace on littles, linen and matching fabric dress shirt on my big boy!!! I can hardly wait..... I also snuck in some fabric to line their Easter baskets to match the different hand painted basket handles and having her pipe some silk ribbon through them....i know i know.... but i have boys and this IS IT, my days of Lace are done and done........  whats a girl to do!!!!! i can literally hardly wait to see all of this done.   oh. and as you see, i did the smaller width lace as recommended for BOYS.
 my middle baby said, oh mom, is that my costume?  yes sweet angle this is going to be a FANCY costume you WILL wear!!!!   And with a little twist play on words, he too is excited to wear it!!!!  too easy.
 christmas via 3 year old room style in pjs.
 inside playground with friends


 hard at play.
 all tired out and no where to go....
 beach vacay.
 Naps are the best.  better if your mama will close the curtains!!!  sorry monkey.
 the musical light up tree was too much fun!!!!

 bands are always fun..... ice cream is fun to get, we never eat it but seems like an exciting thing to ask for???? what a waste!!!


 My monkey and i both suited up and did the ropes course this trip.... it was great fun for both of us!!!
 pictures don't really do this justice but this whole gingerbread village, north pole deal was amazing... all made of edible food....detials details, details....







thats all folks.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment