Friday, December 16, 2011

over the river and thru the WOODS!!!

but first....
a little b'ball if you will....
 coached by our very own daddy no less....
 but OH HOW the little boys want to be out there playing too.... soon enough....

 a fireman to my rescue
 and spiderman to get his back...
 finally, the farm we love so dear.....





 it is the precious angel's farm.... Whitmore is in love.

 and in our own woods back home....

 and to make this post random.... I was back at the elementary school today making "snowmen"




 i left my little elves at home but they felt the need for a photo op. since i had it out......i was happy to snap some....


 we spent AMPLE time in the fabric store today.... HEAVEN!!!!!  (and just f.y.i. i just picked up my biggest baby and he says "so dad came and ate lunch with me today mom, what did you and the little boys do?"  "well, we went to the FABRIC store and picked out the patterns and fabric and lace for the big fashion show in a couple months"   His response "OH MAN, i LOVE the FABRIC store (he gets it honest and is DEFinitely my child) but i am NOT going to wear that just so you know"
"yes, you are, your outfit is plain, NO LACE"
"oh!"
 my baby telling me how big he is..... i am fully aware and almost kidnapped a baby girl from the fabric store, no lie!!!!!  mamas hold your babies tight.

next up some holiday partays and some fun sweaters and even more funny gifts to un-wrap....'tis the season.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment