Wednesday, November 30, 2011

outliers.
















 up to the frat house we went....complaining all the way.... look at how the pledges didn't CLEAN, etc. etc.  We discussed the WANT to start a riot on kids waiting to start college 'til 21 'cause clearly these young lads and girlies were WAY TOO YOUNG To be on their own.....  We declared we are NOT the "OLD" people they think we are, and we all in all enjoyed the hospitality and lunch of course.  Thanks SAE, we promise not to complain next time.

 it was 3rd. quarter so we were some of the only ones there......  it brings back some wonderfully fabulous memories....
 we discussed the UN- Natural bluish tint to the claim to fame LAKE....
 we have played HARD and slept on the fly.....upside down or whereever....
 spent many a day in the leaves and pine straw in our case......
 aunt Sue and marty pulled through with a ranger that was way too fun around campus and spoiled us rotten with the ride.
 appears a SERIOUS chat of the "team rules" or was that college coaxing.... Daddyc and i always say we won't sway the boys and will let them choose their own way..... but secretly think all three (since they will be there together....eeeekkk!) in SAME college, SAME fraternity would be GREAT FUN for them with loads and loads of memories but that is just the mom in me dreaming i think.......




 and always, always a little rumble tumble on the ground...
FYI:  while getting this post ready.... My angels have gotten out about 20 nail polishes, mixed up the colors, painted their feet and hands, ruined the rug purchased 3 days ago, and some clothes they were wearing.

"WHAT are YA'll DOING?"
"mama, we wanted to be spiderman, he is all colorful"


yay, boys!!!   And then to redeem himself, my middle baby woke me up by whispering in my ear.... "mommy, will you marry me?"   I was much obliged and can't wait for the wedding, wink wink.  


I may or may not have gotten scolded by my middle baby's teacher yesterday.... She wants Sam to stay the WHOLE day, I am guilty as charged to picking them up early every single day.... i kinda miss my little ducks who are NEVER in a row when they are gone.... AND HE IS THREE.  AND ITS MOTHERS DAY OUT.... AND I AM PAYING YOU A SMALL MORGAGE TO PLAY WITH HIM.... just sayn' and yes, i am friends with all three of his teachers and they may love him more than me, as they claim, but good grief.........  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment