Thursday, August 4, 2011

i bid you adieu

so when you are about to push everyone AWAY or so just tired of day to day you could possibly sway to use "those" tones of voice with your dearly beloved children (i know i have ONLY been in town 2 weeks but i do believe that i was born for leaving.....) 
You do the next best thing: don't pull away, get away, GO STRAIGHT TO L.A. (and DO NOT pass go or collect 200 dollars, believe me... 
you can have just as much fun down there with what is on your back)  And no, i am not heading to L.A. as in Cali.  I am b-lining to LOWER ALABAMA (from the mouth of my plus one NOT me "where all our south alabama dirt bag friends live" who married VERY well and who are perhaps my most favorite people on earth.  And NO, this time the white dinner coat will be left hanging in the closet- as it will NOT be needed.... And like before if it need be at last minute, we know just who to go borrow from, it wouldn't be the first time.  
 It has taken 12 years plus to get this Mobile-ian thing down and we just about have it to some degree.  And i guess to be politically correct i will be laying my spinning head in POINT CLEAR NOT Fairhope at my favorite person's mama and daddy's bay home (you are reading right, we are staying at a friend's family summer home "over" the bay (i suppose that means "over the mobile bay bridge" you know at some point you just stop asking), and i will be binge drinking and laughing with the ones i love the most on a WHARF NOT A DOCK.....   And i think we got the attire right, we WILL be dining late night half fancy but i do not need daddyc's tux or dinner coat, right?  phew!  i think i rushed that, did i get my terms right?   It is safe to say no one cares.  I mean honestly, have you ever met a south alabama person you didn't like and if you did, didn't you end up loving them for them and are they not the most fun loving people in the state!  whatever you think we may agree to disagree!  So this weekend i will hang my head in L.A.  and i can't possibly wait.   
First things first, i will miss my babies-  We conned their Mimi into keeping one of the wild animals for a night and big daddy will save mimi's sanity and pick that monkey up on sat. morning-  It is a very safe assumption to say i am down right spoiled but hey, atleast i can admit it!  My dad is my saving grace and just about the only person who can rally my boys like their mama can-  i would even put my money on big daddy over their own daddy at this point, ha!!! rinse and repeat wild, wilder, & wildest in that order too.   But alas, we had a wonderful week in town together.  Here is a glimpse.


 if we could replace our stairs with a slide please....today!



 Hi, My Name is Amy and i do NOT like reading super hero books....at all... and really kinda dislike dinosaurs too.  Phew! feels good to get that off my chest.   There was a fact session being read about this dinosaur and the big boys thought and told me it was the coolest place they'd ever been..... the guilt was thick!  My littlest lamb well, he just turned flips until the fact session was over!!!!

 and just for a minute, i got nervous that we "may, just may" do the RIGHT thing and stay in the told areas, nah.... That rock wall was calling their names loud and clear!

 a little surprised this angel put on the safety goggles at all.....






 petting the baby sharks....








 the elephant mister was a good thing on our zoo adventure....

 our favorite exhibit.... The Cat backhoe at work.... yes!!!!

 how sweet- the other little indian was sitting with me holding my hand, i know... sometimes they are sweet like muffins....



 who lied and said kangaroos didn't like goldfish??
 we water parked in between pool visits....

 don't worry, i hope we didn't bother that mama in the background, she looks to comfortable...maybe i should donate a boy for a day???



 only a hundred more feet to go little one....
 my bonus for having 3 boys in 3 years.... No friends needed makes a mama's life a little easier.... oh and yes, the picture below is 100 and 10% fun-  they did this for an hour straight...


 we like to climb ANYTHING and shoot ANYTHING! yay team!

 a little Roger Day concert if you will....  as far as me taking 5 kids after 4 hours of swimming and about the same of playing... No thanks!!! notice the crowd listening and dancing, NOTICE my little boys tearing down the ropes.... come on boys!!!
 if your mama won't hold you, go to your big cousin, chances are, she WILL....try anyway!!
 a little swing session on the ole' chady anyone???
 remind five thousand four hundred and TWENTY three... you are NOT, repeat NOT allowed to play on the putting green.....
 what do you mean i am not 38" inches tall and 8 years old?  just ask him, he will tell you.... bless my 2 year old!



 and my littlest lamb is looking a little worried for his biggest brother- see a little bit they do care for each other, a little bit.  And just like that my BABY the very day after me telling another mom "oh me, no i will NOT potty train or do away with diapers until NEXT FEB. or later..."

Today my baby decided he no longer wears diapers, he go nude and is using the potty like a pro.  but with me going to the bayside, i am crossing fingers for diapers to come back........for the weekend anyway!
while its hard to leave my angelic little ones behind, i have no worries, they are in the hands of some of the BEST!  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment