Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beach bound with Lake Rebound part I

no time for chitty chat... Here is us the past couple weeks.... Delight if you will....We did!!
 eating meals with a view.. Yes please!
 mom, that is me, pulling the sofa bed out, sheeting it, eating popcorn and cookies and taking naps mid day all together snuggled up.... OH YES!!
 Enjoying our Mimi times 10
 and our girls
 hitting on new girls... ladies!!!






 here is my crew in all our glory.....  I am a lucky momma no dout!!!!


 the condo peeps may or may not be glad we are outta there, look at our daily mess!!!!
 my biggest baby stayed in the waves if we were on the beach, no more of that silly sandcastle stuff, either HUGE holes and contraptions or wave riding in ROUGH waters..... I know i know, but i can't keep that little bird in a cage forever, i bit my tongue and prayed hard he would come up after each riding experience and had several onlookers tell me "that is the toughest 5 year old i have ever seen" I took my compliment and kept praying... Him, Oh he had a TOTAL blast!!!!!!!
but i wasn't quite ready to unleashed the middle one yet..... He only wishes!!!

 i can't decide where in the world my little lamb got his fat feet????

stay tuned.....

0 remarks:

Post a Comment